Parmesan Pesto Chicken
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 1/4 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast (2 large or 3-4 average breasts)
- 1/4 cup DeLallo Traditional Basil Simply Pesto
- 3 Tb. shaved parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Place the chicken breasts in a rimmed baking dish and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Scoop 1/4 cup DeLallo Simply Pesto on the chicken and rub to coat the chicken on both sides. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, then top each chicken breast with shaved parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the chicken is just cooked through. Allow the chicken to rest for at least five minutes. Then slice and serve over Italian Pasta Salad with Sweet Oranges, Basil and Golden Tomatoes.